AFC: Frequently Asked Questions
What You Should Know?
Who can participate?
- Any active buyer who is registered with AFCdealer.com can participate. If you’re not currently registered with AFC, please see section below on How Do I Get Started?
Is there a limit on how much I can finance?
- The limit will depend on your financing availability.
- Financing limits are determined after you register with AFCdealer.com. Impact does not determine this limit.
How Do I Get Started?
- Go To My Auction Center Dashboard.
- Click on ‘My Vehicles To Be Paid’ button.
- Select vehicles and invoices to be financed by applying a checkmark.
- A running total will update as you select and deselect vehicles to be paid.
- Click on 'Proceed To Checkout' button and verify.
Link your AFC dealer username / password (first time users).
- Not yet registered with AFC dealer.com, please call AFC dealer to register.
- Once your account is linked, select your preferred financing option.
- If financing is successful, you will receive a Bill of Sale(s) and Gate Pass(s).
- Both Bill of Sale and Gate Pass are also located in the vehicle history section for future reference.
All titling will be held for the duration of the finance period at Impacts local AFC branch.
- Once financing is complete, all titling will be mailed to the buyer.
More about the AFC dealer Service
Can I make partial finance payments?
- Partial finance payments are not accepted.
How do I know my financing limit?
- Within the Impact Auto Auctions page - ‘To Be Paid Confirmation’, your financing amount is visible.
- This option is only available after you have registered and linked your account.
Receipts for vehicles financed and Bill of Sale and Gate Pass?
- You will get a receipt (via your registered email account) outlining the details financed along with Bill of Sale(s) and Gate Pass(s).
- Both Bill of Sale and Gate Pass are located in the vehicle history section for future reference.
Can I finance any time of day?
- This service is not available from 12am – 4am EST.
Can I floor a vehicle with my mobile phone?
Other Payment Options
Can I still finance directly at any of our impact branch locations?
- Yes, you can still finance directly at any of our branch locations across the country.
For more information or assistance please contact Buyer Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (289) 374-3919.