Payments: Frequently Asked Questions
Vehicle and invoice payment using Interac Online payment is the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to pay, obtain your Bill of Sale and Gate Pass to pick-up your vehicle purchases.
To provide this secure payment method, Impact has partnered with INTERAC Online.
What You Should Know?
How Do I Get Started?
More About Interac Online Payments
Can I make partial payments through this service?
- Partial payments are not accepted. Only full payment is authorized.
If my payment doesn’t work the first time, can I try again?
- Yes, if your first payment didn’t go through you can try again with the same bank or try with another financial institution.
How do I know what my Interac limit is and can I have it increased?
- Please contact your Bank to determine what your Interac limit is for e-transfers / 3rd party payments.
- To inquire about an increased limit, please contact your bank.
Receipts for vehicles paid along with Bill of Sale and Gate Pass?
- You will get a receipt outlining the details paid along with the Bill of Sale(s) and Gate Pass(s).
- Both the Bill of Sale and Gate Pass are located in the vehicle history section for future reference.
Can I pay any time of day?
- Yes, this service is available at impactauto.ca 24 hours day by logging in.
Is there a cost for this service?
- There is no cost for this service.
Can I pay with my mobile phone?
Other Payment Options
Can I still make payments directly at one our Impact branch locations?
- Yes, you can still make payments directly at any of our branch locations across the country.
- Click here to learn more about other options.
For more information or assistance please contact Buyer Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (289) 374-3919.